Today we showcase the latest sets from Heartfelt Creations. You can see all the designers work at the H.C. Blog or click on the links under the DT Tab at the top of my page to visit each of the girls blogs.
The Classic Christmas Collection features 6 new precut stamp sets that coordinate with the Heirloom Ornaments 2011 and the Labels Seven Spellbinders dies. The classic images in this collection are perfect "not only" for your Christmas projects but very versatile and you will find yourself using them throughout the entire year! Leave a comment on the Heartfelt Creations blog by October 18 for a chance to win the entire release valued at $89.99.
I have two projects to share this week both cards. This first card features the open hymn book, I've used red and gold but I think you'll agree this would work for occasions other than Christmas.
6inch square card.
HCPC 3434 Book Frame 2 PreCut Set
CASON ivory base weight card. American Craft Red, LSS Gold card. AnnaBelle smooth white card. DSP: Sweet Surrender Collection by Tina Higgins (paper lace) Hot Off The Press - Forever Christmas Cards.
VersaFine Archival ink vintage sepia. AnnaBelle gold cord and Cherry Sprinkles. Vandoros red/gold satin ribbon. White lace from my stash. Spellbinder circle die. Stamp-a-ma-jig. Foam tads. Dries clear adhesive and Zip Dry glue.
1. Trim, score and fold CASON ivory to make a 6” square card.
2. Trim red dsp to 5-6/8” square and layer over red A.C. card.
3. Add white lace with red/gold ribbon layered over to left side of card, adding a cherry Sprinkle to the centre of each heart on the lace.
4. Trim two squares from the ‘paper lace’ dsp and adhere to front of card, overlapping in the centre.
5. Stamp book image from HCPC 3433 to smooth white card using vintage sepia. Using a stamp-a-ma-jig to centre, stamp the music score. Add Inka Gold to the book pages. Cut the book out and add to a gold matt. Centre some gold cord securing at the back.
6. Add the completed book to the card by adhering the base and adding foam tabs to pop up the top of the book on an angle.
7. Stamp the sentiment from HCPC 3434 to smooth white card and cut using a Spellbinder circle die. Add three Cherry Sprinkles.
8. From red card die cut and emboss the round label from Fleur De Lis Accents and pop up the sentiment using a foam dot.
9. Adhere the label to the front of the card and adhere the completed card to the ivory card base.
4.25 x 5.5 inch top fold card.
Other Products: Gina K P.L. heavyweight Black card. Basic Grey Wassail DSP. StaxOn opaque Cotton White ink. VersaMagic cloud white ink. PortaCraft red gems. Vandoros red/white ribbon. Decorated Stickpin. Grand Calibur. Dries Clear Adhesive and Zip Dry Glue. 1/16” hole punch.
1. Trim the clear card stock to 4.25 x 5.5”. Using StazOn ink stamp the image approx. 1” up from the bottom edge. Lay aside for the ink to dry.
2. Trim, score and fold black card to make a 4.25 x 5.5 “ top fold card.
3. Using two of the Classic Ric Rac dies die cut and emboss an inner and outer border approx. 1.5” from the top fold of the black card. Keep the edge that was cut away to piece the bottom edge.
4. Trim a strip of red dsp to sit under the top fancy edge and adhere.
5. Using the same Ric Rac edge die cut a strip of dsp. Layer the left over black ric rac between two layers of the dsp ric rac and adhere with Zip Dry glue. Trim to 4.25” wide and adhere to bottom of the stamped clear card stock.
6. Position the stamped clear card under the die cut edge of the top of the card and adhere.
7. Wrap the red ribbon around the top of the card and finish with a bow. Add red gems to the top ric rac border.
8. Stamp the sentiment to black card and die cut using an oval die. Punch a hole in the oval with the 1/16” punch.
9. Attach the label with a decorated stickpin.
Thanks so much for calling past, I'm back on Friday with AnnaBelle ...... if not before!